Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions, we have answers!
You can find this info on our rates page.
We can acommodate up to 6 people per boat.
No you do not. We have a license that covers every angler on the boat during your charter.
We suggest that you bring the following.
- Weather appropriate apparel (always assume it will be cooler on the water than off)
- Rain gear during summer (we frequently have “pop-up” showers during summertime).
We kindly ask you to NOT bring these items onto the boat for your charter.
- Do not bring a large cooler onto the boat. All our boats are outfitted with coolers and ice for your drinks, snacks, and fish.
- Do not wear black soled shoes. They leave streaks on the floor of the boat that are hard to remove.
- Do not bring bananas. They are terribly bad luck. Ask us why we ban bananas 9once you get on the boat. It makes for great cobversation.
No. However, ether are places we can stop during your charter to make sure you can use a bathroom.
You can keep your legal daily limit of whatever species we can. The captain cannot be included in the boat’s limit. You can find informations about limits here. https://www.ncwildlife.org/Fishing/Seasons-Limits
We will discuss this on the phone. However, you can see possible pickup locations here. See out pickup locations.
All weather related cancellations are at the descretion of the captain. if the captain cancels your charter due to weather concerns, we will refund your deposit or reschedule your charter.
No. That’s not possible. We are dealing with wild creatures and we cannot force them to eat. However, we guarantee that we will put you in the best possible situation to be successful. And, of course, your happiness with our service is extremely important to us. So, please let us know if you have any issues with your charter.
Ready to go fishing?
Give us a call to discuss your fishing charter!
Sign up to our Newsletter
(We do not share your data with anybody, and only use it for its intended purpose)